Syndromes I Treat
- Board Certified in Psychiatry and Board Eligible in Geriatric Psychiatry
- Former Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Former Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry - S.U.N.Y. Downstate Medical Center
I’ve served as a psychiatric consultant to:
- New York City School System
- Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare
- United States Department of Justice, Human Rights Division
- Attorney General of the State of New York
- More than 50 healthcare organizations throughout the U.S. & Canada
"Dr. Weisguy, Thank you for a decade of friendship and support"
- M & M Stroudsburg, PA
"Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also the love of humanity’…thank you for all you’ve done for our son…"
- L & T Cleveland, Ohio
"Thanks a bunch!"
- S.A. Bronx, New York
"You’ve gone above and beyond to ensure we benefit from your knowledge and expertise…we thank you…"
- H.H. Sunbury, PA
"You’re dynamite, indomitable and genuinely caring!"
- B.P. Bronx, New York
"I just wanted to thank you for your clinical expertise and am profoundly grateful for your diagnosis. As the medications started to take effect, my world started to change: my daily activities became less stressful and relationships with employees, friends and, most importantly, my children, became more fulfilling."
- JZ Westchester, New York
Recipient of the "Top Doctors" award
- Castle Connolly Guide, New York Metro Area
1995 John Heinz Friend of Nursing Award
- Pennsylvania Nurses Association, PA
"Thanks for all your help through the years. Heaven knows where I would be without your guidance – and don’t forget the pills!"
- B.B. Princeton, NJ
"I like having you as a doctor – I never had a doctor buy me a birthday cake before. It was very special!"
- Jules Stamford, CT
"Your patient care has been exceptional - and your phone calls are a great morale booster!"
- Tim Darien, CT